Admissions for the Academic Year 2020-2021 are now open. For enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pushp Niketan English School welcomes all learners who identify with the vision, mission and philosophy of the school as part of its family.
- Learners are eligible for admission to Pushp Niketan only if they satisfy the school’s age eligibility criteria. Admission into the educational programme at each grade level is therefore based on each learner’s age.
|GRADE||CUT OFF BIRTH DATE|
|Nursery||1st October, 2016 to 30th September, 2017|
|Jr. Kg.||1st October, 2015 to 30th September, 2016|
|Sr. Kg.||1st October, 2014 to 30th September, 2015|
|Grade I||1st October, 2013 to 30th September, 2014|
|Grade II Onwards||1st October, 2012 to 30th September, 2013|
- To enable our school team to invite you to an info-session, we request parents to share details via the enquiry link.
- Info sessions will include a school presentation and a tour of the school with a member of the admissions team.
- Timings for info-sessions are as follows: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 09.30 am to 12.30pm
- Saturdays: 9.30 am to 10.30am & 11.30am to 12.30pm
- Our admissions team will schedule your appointment for the info session and share the same via email / telephonically.
- Post an info-session with a member of our school team, parents will be guided to take an ‘Application for Admission’ form.
- As advised, parents will submit a complete ‘Application for Admission’ form along with the required documents to the School Office.
- Thereafter, you will be notified via telephone regarding the status of your child’s admission.
- Once your child has been granted admission, you will be required to confirm the seat by paying the applicable fees as advised by the Admissions Office within a period of 5 working days.
- On payment of the fees, you will be given a receipt which will confirm your child’s admission to the school.
Note: Submission of the ‘Application for Admission’ form does not guarantee admission.