Admissions for the Academic Year 2022-2023 are now open.
For enquiries please email us at email@example.com
- Pushp Niketan English School welcomes all children who identify with the vision, mission and philosophy of the school as part of its family.
- Children are eligible for admission to Pushp Niketan English School only if they satisfy the school’s age eligibility criteria. Admission into the educational programme at each grade level is therefore based on each learner’s age.
|GRADE||CUT OFF BIRTH DATE|
|Nursery||1st October, 2017 to 30th September, 2018|
|Jr. Kg.||1st October, 2016 to 30th September, 2017|
|Sr. Kg.||1st October, 2015 to 30th September, 2016|
|Grade I||1st October, 2014 to 30th September, 2015|
|Grade II Onwards||1st October, 2013 to 30th September, 2014|
- Step 1 (Enquiry): We request parents to share details via this enquiry link or call us at +91 8104561634 or visit school office to fill the enquiry form.
- Our admissions team will call you to schedule your appointment for Online Demo Session and share the same via call, email or SMS.
- Step 2 (Application): Submit a complete ‘Application for Admission’ form along with the required documents and admission form fee –
- online using this link or
- physically at School Office from 8:00am to 3:00pm.
- Step 3 (Evaluation): Thereafter, parents will be notified via SMS and email regarding the schedule of their child’s interview and admissions test which will be conducted either in school premises or online.
- Step 4 (Decision): After the admissions evaluation is complete, parents will be notified over email and SMS about their child’s admission decision.
- Step 5 (Admission Fee): Once your child has been granted admission, you will be required to confirm the seat by paying the applicable fees as advised by the Admissions Office within a period of 5 working days.
- Step 6 (Confirmation): On payment of the fees, you will be given a receipt which will confirm your child’s admission to the school.
Note: Submission of the ‘Application for Admission’ form does not ensure admission.